Bestevaer 53 M/Y
Inspired by its iconic Bestevaer expedition sailing yachts, KM Yachtbuilders proudly presents a motor yacht like no other: the Bestevaer 53 M/Y. With its minimal design in raw aluminium, the Bestevaer sets the bar for understated elegance. Form follows function, the function being: a go-anywhere yacht offering real comfort in all weather conditions. Where will you go next?
Bestevaer 53 M/Y — The Film
|Naval Architect||Dykstra Naval Architects|
|Underwater Body Design||Studio Delta|
|Length Over All||15.97m|
|Lenght Water Line||15.61m|
|Height Above DWL||3.40m (3.60m w/ antenna mast)|
|Displ.||18T light ship approx.|
|Engines||2x Yanmar 110 hp|
|Cabins||2x double (sleeps 4)|
|Bathrooms||2x incl toilet|
|Diesel||2x 1000L (aluminium)|
|Cruise Speed||Depending on propulsion option:
8-12.5 kts standard
|Range||1450 NM (half load/cruising speed)|
starting price: EUR 1.100.000 ex VAT.
on the water.
The Bestevaer M/Y is the end product of uncompromising craftsmanship and quality. Understated in its presence, yet so abundant in its offerings. Each detail has been considered and perfected. Every choice has been a conscious choice to assure a carefree experience for its owners. The result is a yacht that is filled with intelligence in every aspect of its design and its features.
01. Ample storage space in front and aft.
02. Open plan deck layout.
03. Wide gangways for easy movement.
04. All around views from the pilothouse.
05. Side doors in pilot house and bulwark for quick and easy board access.
06. Low clearance of 3.40m for cruising the French canals.
07. Lightweight dinghy crane with electric winch.
08. Large folding doors that open all the way.
09. Hydraulic operated swim platform.
10. Extending side gangway plank.